Sunday, September 17, 2006





(Listening to Strange Days - Matthew Good Band)
(Mood at present - Relaxed)






So here I am on the close of Saturday of the first weekend. I have seen a Jays baseball game (one they actually won, in fact) on Friday, I have begun a new gym routine with one of my classmates (yay! bring on the hurt!), been out and about a bit, and still got some work, reading, and clean-up done!

Obviously, I am going to LOVE these weekends around here.

Of course, I say this now. Just wait a few more weeks, when I'm under the gun, and please ask me again.

I am really missing my lady today. That's what I get when time allows the mind to wander - time to remember just how far away she actually is... I could write a short book on this, given the number of times and places of been away from her now, but I know that there's plenty of people out there who know exactly - if not worse - what I'm talking about and how I'm feeling. So, I'll save that for her.

Hmm. That's about it for now! Geez, that was a short post... To make up for it, I will post the link for the TMNT movie, which I just downloaded. Enjoy!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/teenagemutantninjaturtles/

(Miss you Babe - call you tomorrow night, kay? :) )

1 comment:

Andrew Hawthorn said...

Love me some Ninja Turtles.

Also, I h'ain't been around because my internet's gone. Soon as it's back I'll read alllll your blogs and rants and stuff and make more snide remarks. :)

Also YAY for being quoted! I just ordered my delux edition right from their website.