Friday, April 06, 2007

Have a blessed Easter... with chocolate too!





(Mood - Tired of papers not being done)

(Listening to - World Wide Suicide by Pearl Jam)




Hello everybody! Stressed as I'm sure everyone is this time of year - what with exams, papers, Easter services, etc - I thought it would be a good idea to share just a little pause in this often harried time.

Simply put, I hope you all have a restful and blessed Easter.

One more thing though (and this one goes out mostly to my present and future sisters and brothers of the cloth) - if you start a "holiday" sermon with "Well, what more can be said than what is spoken in the scripture readings today...", do not then proceed into a 15 minute to half hour (or even an hour) long sermon to prove it! Sheesh.

More later!

1 comment:

catherine said...

how long was that, anyway? I didn't look at my watch when he started