Friday, February 09, 2007

An addendum thought...




(Mood - Wonderfully tired)

(Listening to - Airbag (Live) by Radiohead ...and the bloody drunken stupid noisy kids in my hall...)




I find myself needing to add an addendum to what I have previously written. Maybe to all of what I've written. This is due to the fact that during my time here in TO, I find less and less interesting things to write about, whilst I find myself envious of my buddy Bones' LiveJournal. (http://spectre-general.livejournal.com/)

Though delightfully eccentric, sometimes even esoteric, sometimes just odd, Bones pulls together a great examination of his loves (and his erratic wiles) in such a fashion that can truly demonstrate his well-written literary style and character. While I, the goofy pseudo-theologian, come up with more moments of candor (or outright silliness) which often are meaningless outside the realm of my own thoughts or life. (Now, this hardly means Bones doesn't offer up the occasional pointless silliness like myself, but I digress.)

Really, I didn't expect much in keeping a "blog", but I think I'm going to try and see if I can't fit some meat onto this meagre skeletal frame of a "journal".

...Oh! But I'll still keep the funny vids and movie reviews coming, if you don't mind. :) More later!

2 comments:

Andrew Hawthorn said...

Wow, thanks for the high praise. I'll have to add some random foolishness just to measure up, I think.

Moses J said...

*L* Thanks. This was after reading the "Maus" article. Between that and the hour of the night (and what I had absentmindedly written previously) I think led me to a mini-rant.

Either way, take the praise. It's well earned. :)